Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Lip Gloss Be Poppin'!

I am officially nominating "Lip Gloss" by Lil' Mama for the Worst Song Ever Award.

As it plays, I feel my brain cells die. It is a plague on humanity.

I'm glad you like lip gloss, Lil' Mama. I'm glad it's kewl. I'm glad it be poppin'. Hopefully, one day you'll work in a cosmetics store instead of further polluting our dumbed-down radio stations.

The only small consolation re: this song is that it most likely took under 20 minutes to write, program and record.

Digg this

5 comments:

  1. sometimes i am so glad i don't go out into public or listen to the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You enjoy those extra brain cells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I also nominate "Magic Stick" by 50 cent and Lil' Kim for Worst Song Ever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Or how about we blanket nominate any song by an artist with Lil' in their name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe's rapper name is "Cranberry Sauce" so I guess he's protected.

    ReplyDelete