Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Samantha Murphy Show Is Coming Together

I'm honored that Samantha has chosen me to direct her upcoming internet show, and we've been having lots of fun filming segments for awhile now. Yesterday, we taped a music video-type-dealio with Cataldo (Eric Anderson and crew) a fantastic band out of Olympia, WA. It was a blast, and for some unknown reason, there was much half-nude cavorting (don't ask, I don't know -- but you'll see it in the video!). It's hilarious, and we're still laughing even after seeing it all night.

We started filming around noon, and by 3am the whole thing was shot, edited, color-corrected and rendered. Yup, we're on the fast track around here!

And tonight, we filmed a live performance and interview with the incredible Rob Giles, who sang and played beautifully and ripped my heart to pieces (and that's a good thing)! I'm excited for you all to see these shows. More details soon on when that might be.

Much editing to be done this week, but it's all been lots of fun, and everybody's been so easy to work with. That makes it all easier.

Coming up on Thursday we're shooting one of my new favorite musicians, Buddy. I've been listening to his album, "Alterations and Repairs," almost nonstop for the last week. Whatever you're doing right now, drop it and go listen now now now now! I promise you won't be disappointed. It's a perfect album, and that doesn't happen often.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment