Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's Up With The Tip Jar?

I've added a tip jar here on my blog (at the top). Why? Well, I'm a truly independent musician with no label, no PR machine, not even a manager or agent, so I'm doing this on my very own, by my very self. And I need as much help as I can get!

So if you like what you read here on my blog, or if my music has touched your life in some way, please contribute. Know that every little bit helps. And if you wanna get something out of it, instead of donating, just buy more copies of my CDs! That money does go to me (mostly), so please spread the word and tell your friends about my music if you enjoy it. It's all very grass roots and I need the support of my fans!

Okay, that's the end of the pledge drive. Transmission out.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment